I am no baby expert. But these items have made our lives a little easier and Harper really enjoys them. Thought I would share my top baby items with the world. Who knows, someone may find this list useful.
1. Avent Soothies Pacifiers: The NICU started Harper on these and they are the only pacifiers she likes. Lifesavers for our bout with colic and when she is fussy and tired.
2. Fischer Price Rock N' Play Sleeper: This is the best! Harper has reflux after she eats and so at night we can never lay her down flat to sleep after she eats. She hates it and ends up spitting up everywhere. This little baby is lightweight and allows her to sleep at an incline. It can fold up and be easily stored. We love this thing!! (On a side note, there is a recall for these sleepers because they can grow mold in between the liner and fabric holder. Just make sure to keep it really clean and this won't be a problem.)
3. Lansinoh Breast Milk Storage Bags: I tried other bags and they just sucked. These ones are high quality and easily opened in the middle of the night when you're tired and don't feel like messing around with a bag.
4. Dr. Brown's Bottles: They are Harper's favorite. I think they really help with her gas issue too.
5. The hands free pumping bra!!!: Ladies who pump...this is a necessity! You have to have one of these. They allow you to pump and have your hands free to do whatever.
6. Microwave Sterilizing Bags: We use these to sterilize bottles and pumping parts. They are great time savers and keep all of our feeding supplies clean.
7. Car Canopy car seat cover: Look this one up online. They come in a ton of fabric choices. We love ours since we live in the rainy Northwest. It allows us to get around without having Harper being soaking wet. I got mine for free because of an add in the back of my baby magazine. Look for the add and it will give you a code to get a free one online. Just have to pay shipping.
8. Aden and Anais Swaddle Blankets: I love these blankets because they are lightweight and made of a breathable fabric. The patterns are super cute and modern too.
9. Gripe Water: This has been great for our gassy little girl. It is ginger and fennel extract. Really helps get rid of painful gas.