Monday, March 5, 2012

First Prenatal Doctor Appointment

Well I just came from my first doctor appointment and...I am officially preganant! I couldn't be more thrilled. Now maybe my husband will actually believe me. :)

It looks like I am due around October 31. My favorite day of the whole year, Halloween! I think that is just so fitting.

The doc took my bloodwork, had a physical exam, went through a looooong questionnaire, and got a bag of baby goodies.
Check out how tiny the newborn diapers are! They are so cute.

I go back in a month. Until then I am reading What to Expect When You Are Expecting and also Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy. That girl is hilarious!

No big symptoms yet I am just waiting for the puking to kick in. I will be six weeks on Thursday. This is one happy girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment