Saturday, October 20, 2012

Harper's Nursery


  • Vintage owls on the wall from Etsy.
  • The H sign was something my mom found at a flea maorket. We painted it to match her dresser.
  • Fabric from Dwell Studio.
  • Prints are from Etsy.
  • Yellow H was bought at Jo-Ann fabrics and painted to match her dresser.
  • Paint done by Tal and my mom.


  • Modern rocking chair, gift from Tal for my birthday.
  • Owl from Etsy.

  • Dresser bought on Craiglist and painted by moi.
  • The print on the wall was cross-stitched by mom years ago. We spray painted the frame pink.
  • Changing pad to match her crib fabric from Dwell Studio.
  • Wallpaper done by mom and me.


Thank you so much to my mom and my sister for coming down and helping me finish Harper's room. Since she came early we had not finished everything up. We are just waiting for her window treatments to be finished being made. We love how her room turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment