Sunday, June 17, 2012

Garage Sale Season!!!!

I have grown up going to garage sales with my mom and grandmas. We are a family who loves to hit up some G Sales! Not only can you find great deals but you are helping out good ole Mother Earth by recycling and reducing the need to produce more goods. A couple of weekends ago I hit up some G Sales with my mom, my sister, my friend's Courtney, and Courtney's daugher Elyse (who is freakin adorable by the way). I only spent about $50 and made a haul. Check it out!








As you can see a girl can never have too many clothes or accessories. At the time I didn't know we were having a girl so I ended up buying clothes for boys and girls. I filled up a grocery bag for $5 and these were the girl items I chose.

Next up...toys!




You can see our brand new pack and play we got for $15 and a diaper genie a lady gave me for free! We also got a changing pad and a Bumbo with a tray.


I also got these Aden and Anais swaddling blankets for $0.75 each! That is a steal because these babies are expensive.

I cannot wait to go to more garage sales this summer. Especially now that I know I can go girl crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment