Saturday, June 16, 2012

20 Weeks and the BIG REVEAL!

I am officially half-way through my pregnancy journey. Overall I would say that I have been loving it. We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday and we found out we're having a girl! When we went in our tech. asked us right off the bat if we wanted to know and I told her very enthusiastically, YES! That was the first thing she looked for and Baby Girl showed her the goods right away. Tal was a little bummed, he wanted a boy, but he got over it quickly. Baby Girl looks really healthy and boy is she a mover! This girl did not stop squirming the entire ultrasound. She was really kicking, which by the way, I get to enjoy every night before bedtime. She is most active then. The tech. was having a heck of a time trying to get all of the shots because our little wiggle worm moved around so much.

I think we have a feisty one on our hands folks because today she was not very happy with us poking around at her yesterday. I was nauseous all morning. I guess that was her little way of saying "I don't like that." My mom says that reminded her of my sister, who we all know, is a little firecracker. Maybe Baby Girl will be like her Aunt Alisha.

I have a ton of photos to share from the ultrasound. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment