Sunday, May 6, 2012

14 Weeks Baby!

It has been a while since my last post, sorry guys! I have been really tired recently. Other than being exhausted all of the time, I am feeling pretty good. Tal has been making sure I exercise, eat well, and drink lots of water. He is my at home nutritionist. :) I have a cute mini bump going on and I absolutely love it!

I was out shopping with friends two weekends ago and found the most adorable hat. It is a knit pumpkin! Can't wait for our little pumpkin to wear it.



Hit up Woodburn this weekend and went to the Motherhood Maternity store. They had some great deals. I got two t-shirts, three pairs of capri pants, and a tank. Very comfy!

I have been really emotional lately. My brother played in his last baseball game this weekend. He is a senior at Pacific Lutheran University. At yesterday's game there were some hecklers from the opposing team in the stands and it took all of my strength not to go in to hormonal rage and *itch them out for being turds to our players. Then today I started balling on the way to the game. I am just so proud of my brother. Okay, better stop talking about it because the water works are forming again!!

We have a monthly appointment tomorrow. Can't wait to hear the baby's heartbeat again. Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment